Each Dubsado account includes one brand when you sign up. If you run two separate businesses, you can add an additional brand to your account to keep your clients, projects, and templates separate.
How to Create an Additional Brand
- Click on your logo in the top right corner of your account.
- Select Create Brand under Account in the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the settings for your new brand. In the Name field, enter the desired name of your brand (not your personal name).
- Click Create Brand.
Your brand is now created and will be on a trial until you subscribe!
How Activate an Additional Brand Subscription
- Click on the gear icon to access your settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Billing under Account Settings in the menu.
- Click Subscribe next to the brand you would like to activate.
Additional brands are billed monthly, regardless of whether you have an annual or monthly plan. Until you subscribe within your new brand, it will be on a trial (limiting you to three clients) with no time limit.
How much does it cost to add an additional brand?
How many additional brands can I add?
You can add as many as you would like!
Can I have my brand billed annually instead of monthly?
Unfortunately no, not at this time.