We are all for enhancing your brand. We want everything you send through Dubsado to shine and reflect you! The brand color setting accents client-facing experiences.
In this article
Set a brand color
- Click the gear icon in the upper right to access your settings.
- The first tab that will open is Branding. Choose a color from the color picker or enter a HEX color code.
👋 Here's a tip... choose a darker or more vibrant color from your brand for the best effect. All of the text on the buttons will be white, so a very light color may be difficult to see.
Brand color examples
Your brand color will be used to style:
- submit/send buttons on all forms
- pay now buttons on invoices
- contract/invoice/form/scheduler/portal button-style links in the emails you send
- client-facing view of the scheduler
- reschedule appointment button in emails (the cancel appointment button will remain a default red-orange)
Here are some examples of what all of these elements would look like with a brand color #6977E7 (blue-ish purple):