We are all for enhancing your brand. We want everything you send through Dubsado to shine and reflect you!
Here's how to set your brand color:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right to access your settings.
- The first tab that will open is Branding. Choose a color from the color picker or enter a HEX color code.
Here's a tip: Choose a darker or more vibrant color from your brand for the best effect. All of the text on the buttons will be white, so a very light color may be difficult to see.
Where does my brand color show up?
Your brand color will be used to style:
- Submit/send button on all forms
- Pay now buttons on invoices
- Contract/Invoice/Form/Scheduler/Portal button-style links in the emails you send
- Client-facing view of the scheduler
- Reschedule appointment button in emails (the cancel appointment button will remain a default red-orange)
Here are some examples of what all of these elements would look like with a brand color #6977E7 (blue-ish purple):