CloudSpot is a stunning way to create and to deliver online galleries to your clients.
When you connect your CloudSpot account to Dubsado, you'll be able to share CloudSpot gallery links with your clients right in Dubsado.
Once you have a CloudSpot account, connecting with Dubsado is easy! Here's how:
- Click on the gear icon in the top navigation bar to access your Settings.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Click Connect under CloudSpot.
- In the upper right corner, click Connect to CloudSpot.
- Log in to your CloudSpot account on the screen that appears.
- Click Connect Now to authorize access.
You're now connected! Why don't you try sharing a CloudSpot gallery with a client?
If you ever need to disconnect your CloudSpot account:
- Go to the Integrations tab in your Settings.
- Click on the gear icon under CloudSpot.
- In the upper right corner, click Disconnect CloudSpot.
Disconnecting your CloudSpot account will not remove galleries from Dubsado that you have already added to projects.
We look forward to more possibilities with CloudSpot in the future!