Zapier is an online automation tool that connects over 1500 of your favorite apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to release a dedicated integration. This webinar series starts with the Zapier basics and ends with advanced filters and paths!
In this series
- Send new Dubsado Leads to a Spreadsheet with Zapier
- Create a New Project in Dubsado with Zapier
- Advanced Filtering and Paths with Dubsado and Zapier
- Dubsado Actions and Triggers in Zapier - a primer on all the Dubsado triggers and actions available in Zapier to help you decide if the integration will work for your needs
- Connecting with Zapier - step-by-step walkthrough on how to set up the Zapier integration with Dubsado
Send New Dubsado Leads to a Spreadsheet with Zapier
In the first webinar of a three-part series, we’ll introduce you to how Dubsado works with Zapier by setting up a Zap that adds new Dubsado leads to a Google Sheet. If you’ve been curious about how to use Zapier with Dubsado but aren’t sure how to get started, this webinar is for you. We’ll cover the basics of setting up a Zap so that you can start experimenting with connecting Dubsado to other apps on your own!
Create a New Project in Dubsado with Zapier
We're setting up a Zap that creates a brand new project in Dubsado based on a trigger from another app! That’s right - you can use a Typeform, Squarespace form, or even a Shopify purchase to create a new project in Dubsado, just like a lead capture form would. I'll be using Typeform to demonstrate.
Advanced Filtering and Paths with Dubsado and Zapier
In the final webinar of our three-part Zapier series, we’re taking a look at using Filters and Paths in your Zaps. Using Filters and Paths allow you to create smarter Zaps that only run when certain conditions are met.