Ever have a client print out your contract and physically sign it? Or have PDFs of signed contracts from another system you want to add to your clients' projects in Dubsado? It's easy!
- Save the signed contract as a PDF file on your computer.
- Open the project where you'd like to upload the signed contract.
- In the project sidebar, use the dropdown under Contract to select Upload PDF file as signed contract (scroll to the bottom to find it).
- In the modal that appears, click Select PDF file.
- Click Add in the upper right corner.
The PDF will now be saved as the signed contract for the project. Your client will not receive the automated contract completed email.
👋 Here's a tip... if you originally sent a Dubsado contract via email and the client printed it out to sign, you'll need to remove the contract from the project before you can upload the signed copy.