Project tags are a nice way to categorize your jobs and leads. This makes it easy to search for them on the projects page and to label projects with a distinguishable markers for yourself.
Creating a tag
You can create a tag in a few places.
1. On the projects page under the CUSTOMIZE button.
Then on the follow page, click ADD TAG...create a name for it and color and save!
2. You can also create within a project. So click into a job or a lead and under TAGS you can click the dropdown and CREATE NEW TAG
3. Lastly, you can also create tags in workflow. This is in TEMPLATES >> WORKFLOWS and when adding an action, choose ADD TAG then click the drop down to create a new tag.
Tags can be currently used within PROJECTS on jobs or leads. There are two ways to apply tags.
1. Click into a job or lead under PROJECTS and select from the dropdown to apply a tag. Apply as many as you would like!
2. Within workflow you can also automatically apply a tag at a specific point in your workflow. Head to TEMPLATES >> WORKFLOWS and in your workflow ADD ACTION and use the action ADD TAG. Click from the dropdown of tags you would like to apply. Apply as many as you would like!
Editing a tag
If you would like to edit the name or color of the tag click CUSTOMIZE on the PROJECTS page:
Then under JOB TAGS, click the tag you wish to edit and you can make any adjustments then save. This will edit to all projects it has been applied to.
Removing a tag
If you would like to remove a tag click CUSTOMIZE on the PROJECTS page:
Then under JOB TAGS, click the tag you wish to remove and click DELETE. Deleting this tag will delete this tag and remove it from all jobs that it was added to. It will not remove the job itself.