If you work with an assistant or other team members in your business, adding them as multi-users is the easiest, most secure way to provide them with access to your Dubsado brand.
👋Here's a tip... before inviting multi-users to your brand, check out this article to learn about the benefits and limitations of multi-users.
- A paid Dubsado plan
- The email address of the team member you'd like to invite. If any team member already has an existing Dubsado account, use the email address associated with their account.
Invite a multi-user
- Go to your Settings (the gear icon) >> Multi-users.
- Click Invite New Users.
- In the popup modal, type in the email address of the person you'd like to invite.
- Select the user role you'd like them to have.
- Click Send Invite.
Accept a multi-user invitation
- Dubsado will send an email invite to your multi-user from your connected email address.
- Your multi-user will sign up for a new Dubsado account or login if they have an existing account. They do not need a paid account.
- When your multi-user logs in, they will see your brand under Invites. They should click on the brand logo to accept the invitation.
- Once the invite has been accepted, the multi-user's status will show under Settings >> Multi-users.
- You can remove a multi-user from your account at any time by clicking the trash can icon next to them in the list.
Will my multi-users need to pay for their own Dubsado accounts?
Nope! All they need is a free account to accept the invitation.
My multi-user can't find where to accept their invitation.
The invitation can be accepted from https://hello.dubsado.com/brand/list while logged in to their Dubsado account.
I sent a multi-user invite and they didn't get an email.
We have some troubleshooting steps for that right here!